3X Mechanical Engineers (60K - 90K)
The mechanical engineer is responsible for the integration of the systems or function of the vehicle under its responsibility according to the requirements of the specifications of the customer. He verify and approves the new components or systems developed by designers and ensures that the design of the system complies with the standards, laws and regulations applicable, the target costs and the intended functionality. He must also validate the concepts work, fit together and are manufacturable. He manages development projects of new products in a matrix environment.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or electromechanical;
- 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment in systems integration, preferably in the middle of the transport or automotive;
- Member of the order of engineers of Québec;
- Knowledge of project management, PMP project management certification, an asset;
- Knowledge of the methods of development product, such functional analysis, risk management, tight schedule tracking;
- Knowledge of methods of problem solving (8 d).
- Good Communicator;
- Autonomy, resourcefulness;
- Excellent communication and teamwork;
- Bilingualism (English / French);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to understand the customer's use of his systems;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
nnumann est une firme de recrutement innovatrice, centrée sur les gens. Tu n’es pas un numéro. Le Talent Nurturing est un concept qui nous est cher. Nous serons donc en contact avec toi très bientôt !