PLus de 7 ans d'expérience
PLus de 7 ans d'expérience
Responsible for projects towards defined customer and/or product group and management of program deliverables from a cross functional team to achieve the agreed program goals and objectives. Following the client's Management System, Knowledge Based Development – New Product Integration (KBD-NPI) and Product Improvement Process (PIP), the Program Manager will bring products and/or systems from strategic identification to running production.
- BS or BA degree with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a program manager in automotive industry or equivalent;
- PMP certification is a must;
- Knowledge and experience of PM processes;
- Experience in production, quality, purchasing, marketing and/or product/process development is desirable;
- SAP and Microsoft Project / Office Project Suite.
Be familiar with the customer requirements (general and product specific)
Host/attend program meetings on an as needed basis (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc) with customer and internal project teams, and CFT teams to ensure Kongsberg is meeting customer requirements.
Establish and follow up on the main time plan with milestones
Establish and follow up the project goals
Establish project rules and best practice routines
Organize and prioritize time between the management of multiple projects
Follow up budget and update prognoses on a monthly basis
Run the projects according to client's Management System, Knowledge Based Development – New Product Integration (KBD-NPI) and Product Improvement Process (PIP) along with the plant as needed.
Secure the quality of all changes (technical, time plan and economy), using KA’s Engineering Change Management (ECM) or Product Improvement Process (PIP) procedure
To represent the Program department inside and outside the company
With reference to KBD-NPI, maintain strong working relationships with all cross functional teams to affect timely responses to project needs
To review project budgets ensuring that projects are delivered within 100% of budget as signed off at the start of the project, implementing recovery plans where this figure is exceeded
To manage cross functional program team’s focus on all given conditions, time schedule and budgets to ensure passage of planned gates on time and in line with POI, KBD-NPI, and PIP planning according to customer expectations
Actively report to Direct Manager successes, areas for improvement and programs at risk in a timely manner to ensure corrective action
Actions of a Program Manager will demonstrate the values of the client: Passionate, Prepared and Accountable
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, personal drive and confidence lead and work with cross functional teams to earn trust and team support to meet program objectives;
- A high degree of personal integrity and confidence;
- Ability to make quick decisions based on a combination of experience as well as advice from other people;
- Ability to think clearly and react effectively under pressure while remaining focused on key objectives and strategies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to lead and work within cross functional teams.
nnumann est une firme de recrutement innovatrice, centrée sur les gens. Tu n’es pas un numéro. Le Talent Nurturing est un concept qui nous est cher. Nous serons donc en contact avec toi très bientôt !
Vous avez déjà appliqué sur ce poste.