SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST (BLACK BELT)
We support our client, a major company, specializing in the railway industry, to hire a key resource for a position as a senior business analyst (Black Belt).
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in business analysis, process improvement and new design, and project delivery in a technology-focussed environment;
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in developing and implementing business improvement solutions by applying a broad repertoire of process improvement methodologies;
- 4 - 7 years of effectively planning, managing and delivering multiple high-profile projects using Six Sigma and Lean best practices;
- Minimum of 3 years railroading industry experience, PTC a bonus;
- Bachelor's degree in technical field such as Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical degree; an additional business degree is an asset;
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (certified), or equivalent senior-level business process certification;
- Excellent Microsoft tools proficiency (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Viso, Access, SharePoint) as well as Sparx Enterprise Architect, and Minitab;
- Mastery of BPMN.
- Ability to work at high level with ambiguity as well as deep dive into details, in an environment of low process capability maturity and with moving baselines.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate innovative and out of the box solutions to business/technical problems.
- Highly developed business acumen, technology savvy.
- Exceptional ability to think critically, analytically, and strategically.
- Demonstrated evidence of statistical analysis knowledge and skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders by building trusting relationships, influencing without authority, and effectively managing conflict to find common outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to frame and facilitate group discussion to move to resolution.
- A highly-motivated, self-driven personality.
nnumann est une firme de recrutement innovatrice, centrée sur les gens. Tu n’es pas un numéro. Le Talent Nurturing est un concept qui nous est cher. Nous serons donc en contact avec toi très bientôt !