Gestionnaire de programmes / Program Manager
Responsible for projects towards defined customer and/or product group and management of program deliverables from a cross functional team to achieve the agreed program goals and objectives. Following the client's Management System, Knowledge Based Development – New Product Integration (KBD-NPI) and Product Improvement Process (PIP), the Program Manager will bring products and/or systems from strategic identification to running production.
- BS or BA degree with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a program manager in automotive industry or equivalent;
- PMP certification is a must;
- Knowledge and experience of PM processes;
- Experience in production, quality, purchasing, marketing and/or product/process development is desirable;
- SAP and Microsoft Project / Office Project Suite.
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, personal drive and confidence lead and work with cross functional teams to earn trust and team support to meet program objectives;
- A high degree of personal integrity and confidence;
- Ability to make quick decisions based on a combination of experience as well as advice from other people;
- Ability to think clearly and react effectively under pressure while remaining focused on key objectives and strategies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to lead and work within cross functional teams.
nnumann est une firme de recrutement innovatrice, centrée sur les gens. Tu n’es pas un numéro. Le Talent Nurturing est un concept qui nous est cher. Nous serons donc en contact avec toi très bientôt !