DEVELOPER/ DESIGNER - BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
This role is responsible for developing and testing BPM solutions to meet existing business requirements. This involves building, design specifications, programming, testing, analyzing, maintaining and documenting new and/or existing BPM solutions.
- 5+ years experience with BPM design and build;
- Development methodologies (various development methodologies, including Agile Scrum);
- Solid understanding of data transformation and troubleshooting;
- Application platforms (WebSphere Application Server, J2EE);
- Language (5+ years experience with Java, Java script, XML);
- Operating System (Linux, Windows, AIX);
- Database (5+ years experience with DB/2, Oracle, SQL Server);
- Messaging (Websphere MQ);
- BPM tools (2+ years experience with IBM BPM, TIBCO BPM, BPMN, IBM WebSphere Process Server);
- SOA and Web Services (IBM Integration Designer, SOAP and RESTful services).
Your soft skills
- Strong communication skills. Good oral and written English. French is an asset;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong leadership skills with ability to lead a team of developers;
- Strong team skills, with ability to interact well with architects, project managers, designers, customers, etc;
- Strong planning and estimating skills.
The nnumann approach
nnumann is an innovating and people centered recruitment firm . You are not a number. Talent nurturing is a concept dear to our hearts. We will thus be in touch with you promptly.