Gestionnaire de programmes / Program Manager
Responsible for projects towards defined customer and/or product group and management of program deliverables from a cross functional team to achieve the agreed program goals and objectives. Following the client's Management System, Knowledge Based Development – New Product Integration (KBD-NPI) and Product Improvement Process (PIP), the Program Manager will bring products and/or systems from strategic identification to running production.
- BS or BA degree with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a program manager in automotive industry or equivalent;
- PMP certification is a must;
- Knowledge and experience of PM processes;
- Experience in production, quality, purchasing, marketing and/or product/process development is desirable;
- SAP and Microsoft Project / Office Project Suite.
Your soft skills
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, personal drive and confidence lead and work with cross functional teams to earn trust and team support to meet program objectives;
- A high degree of personal integrity and confidence;
- Ability to make quick decisions based on a combination of experience as well as advice from other people;
- Ability to think clearly and react effectively under pressure while remaining focused on key objectives and strategies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to lead and work within cross functional teams.
The nnumann approach
nnumann is an innovating and people centered recruitment firm . You are not a number. Talent nurturing is a concept dear to our hearts. We will thus be in touch with you promptly.